Welcome to our shareholder centre. Here you will find information about William Hill plc ordinary shares, the answers to any questions you may have about them and relevant contact details and links.
Manage your shareholding online
Our Registrars provide a website enabling shareholders to register to manage their shareholdings online. The Investor Centre service also enables shareholders to receive important documents, such as the annual report, electronically and to submit voting instructions online for the AGM. To register for this free service, visit www.investorcentre.co.uk
Using the website you can:
- Change your address details
- Register or change your bank mandate instruction for direct payment of dividends
- Register and access terms and conditions for the DRIP (see below for more detail)
- Register for electronic communications
- Check your current share balance
- Check your dividend history and request replacement payments
- Download forms, including a stock transfer form
A text phone facility for those with hearing difficulties is available by telephoning 0870 702 0005.